poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: POI: column-wide trigger
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2010 17:41:01 GMT

Well, the obvious answer that springs to ind is to base the file that you
create with POI on a template that is created using Excel.

If you know in advance which column(s) must feature the duplicate
highlighting, then use Excel to create a template file where you have
applied this rule to the column. Open that file using POI and populate it
with data. I am confident (well, fairly confident) that POI will pass
through the rule from templte to completed file.

Yours

Mark B