poi-user mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@ghs-software.de>
Subject Calculating of Excel-Files
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 09:38:13 GMT
Hi,

I am calculating some Excel-Sheets with POI using the FormularEvaluator.
But the results from POI are diffent from the results that Excel calculates.
I have isolated the problem. Excel uses the decimal places of the format of a
cell and rounds the value to the decimal places.
POI uses the complete value with all decimal places of the value in the
calculation.

Has anyone an idea, how I can do this in POI?
Or which implementation in POI can I change to archieve this behavior.

Thanks in advance for any help or information,
Christian Müller