poi-user mailing list archives

From Michael L <icaru...@gmail.com>
Subject Drawing class not having createCellComment function?
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:11:05 GMT
Hi, I was trying to use a Drawing object created via
sheet.createDrawingPatriarch() and noticed that it didn't have the function
"createCellComment" that is used to create comments. I looked into the POI 3.5
jar file and noticed that in fact the methods included in the Drawing interface
class did not have createCellComment even though the javadocs says that it does.
The comment tutorials also depend on this function to create comments so I was
wondering how I can solve this problem?