poi-user mailing list archives

From Filip Defoort <filip...@cirquedigital.com>
Subject Re: bug in cell.setCellType(Cell.CELL_TYPE_NUMERIC) (POI 3.6)
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2010 18:35:25 GMT
Hi Nick,

I'll write up some test cases - I have a few bugs that I got bitten by
recently  (XSSF can't handle URL links in case protocol is not file or
http; HSSF removeSheet destroys Named Ranges and Formulas that
reference other sheets; HSSF setCellType doesn't work in some cases).

I'll try to find some time over the next day or two to write up a
working testcase for each.

- Filip