poi-user mailing list archives

From Vijayakumar Gowdaman <vijayakumar.gowda...@db.com>
Subject Excel Function - LEFT
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 13:51:37 GMT
One of my spreadsheet contains a excel function 'LEFT'.

Currently I am using POI version 3.5. This function is not implemented in
3.5.

I am planning to implement this function. Before that I would like to know
is this function is implemented
in any of the recent versions or it is being in the middle of development
for the future versions.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Vijayakumar Gowdaman