poi-user mailing list archives

From Vijayakumar Gowdaman <vijayakumar.gowda...@db.com>
Subject reading the drop down list cells
Date Tue, 12 Jan 2010 15:59:13 GMT
When reading the spreadsheet how to identify the cell containing a drop
down list. After identifying  I need to retrieve all the values in the
drop down list.

Also when writing in to the existing spreadsheet I want to update the
selected value in the drop down list cell.

Can some one please point me in the right on how to do these tasks using
POI.

Regards,

Vijayakumar Gowdaman

---