poi-user mailing list archives

From <Sunayana.Damb...@cognizant.com>
Subject Issue with Autofilter
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:40:55 GMT

Hi,

I am new to this list.

Please let me know if we can enable the autofilter in the excel column
using the POI excel(HSSF).

Please respond asap if you know the solution. Let me know if we have any
function to enable the filter.

Its urgent.

Thanks in anticipation.

Sunayana

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.