poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Extract Text with style/type information
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 17:49:51 GMT

In that case, you want to take a look at the format for the file - or rather
the specification - which in this case is public knowledge. Take a look here
as a start - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/HA101723691033.aspx
- if you look down the page, there is an entry that says something like
"Where can I find more information about the OpenXML format...", click on
this and there are other links to developer resources that may be valuable.
ECMA-376 or ISO/IEC 29500 is the name given to the OpenXML file format
standard that Microsoft are suposed to ensure that OpenXML documents avide
by. You should be able to get a look at either of these documents on the web
and they may help.

Yours

Mark B