poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Microsoft Word error after opening previous generated doc file
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 16:55:09 GMT

Sorry Andreas, I have not had the opportunity to run my old test code yet
against the more recent versions of POI, but it does seem as though there
may be problems with those later releases as other users have posted
questions regarding code that worked with, for example, version 3.2.

If you can, it may be best to revert to that earlier version and use it.

Yours

Mark B.