poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: Microsoft Word error after opening previous generated doc file
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 08:51:20 GMT

Cannot imagine that there will be any difference but what about running Word,
opening a new blank document and then saving that away to disk? This is what
I have always done just so that I can be certain about what is happening in
the background.

Must admit that I cannot be 100% certain whether I have used HWPF to create
a brand new document since version 3.2 but I am confident that I have. When
I get back from work later today, I will try some of my earlier code
examples just to see what happens for there have been changes to the way the
API works IMO.

Yours

Mark B