poi-user mailing list archives

From markl16 <mwilliam...@tssg.org>
Subject Extract Text with style/type information
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:43:46 GMT

Hi everyone,

Im just researching Apache POI at the moment. I have done some simple Java
programs, reading in a Word Document and printing out the text etc.

Im just wondering is it possible to get style information based on each
paragraph in the word document such as POI printing out if the paragraph is
a Title header, or a list of bullet points, or an image, table etc. I have
come accross range.getgetCharacterRun() which can provide some info such as
font type but im looking for more deatiled information as mentioned above.

Any feedback appreciated.

Best
Mark