poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: HSSF Sheet DV corruption
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:21:39 GMT

Hello Mahesh,

If you are still struggling with this problem drop then I am quite happy to
try and help you out; just reply if you need help. Forgive me for saying
this but I will need to ask you quite a few questions because I am not at
all sure from your original post where the problem lies; I suspect that it
has to do with your formulae if I do understand correctly.

Yours

Mark B