poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: WordExtractor.getText() returns  on word docs.
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:24:59 GMT

I accept that this is far from a suitable solution but it could offer you a
short term fix. Simply use the replace() method that is defined on the
java.lang.String class to replace all of those characters/character strings
with something that makes more sense in this case; I would guess with
nothing.

Yours

Mark B