poi-user mailing list archives

From Max Zhao <zhaoxiong...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to convert XMLSS to MS EXCEL
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 13:31:31 GMT

Thanks so much for your reply Mark!

I didn't mean OpenXML, I am trying to convert a MS XML Spreadsheet to MS
EXCEL(native), both are Microsoft version. The project I am working on is a
web based project, it can generate/import MS XML Spreadsheet, But now we
will change the format from MS XML Spreadsheet to MS native Excel so I am
looking for a simple way to handle this. Do you have any ideas? Thanks for
your help!