poi-user mailing list archives

From George Wei <gw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug of HSSFPicture.resize()
Date Fri, 01 Jan 2010 15:01:57 GMT

It's my pleasure if I can contribute something to POI.

I've submitted a bug to ASF Bugzilla, but I can't find it now. It was
deleted by someone?

As I don't know how to submit source code to POI's subversion, I can only
attach the code here. Maybe somebody can help me do that.

The attachment contains 3 files:
ExcelUtil.java - Excel utilities. Useful methods are
getColumnWidthInPixels(), getRowHeightInPixels(), resizePicture()
ResizeImage.java - A test case of ExcelUtil.resizePicture()
TestResizeIamge.bat - A batch file to compile & run the test

As my newest test result, the maximum error of ExcelUtil.resizePicture() is
reduced to 3%.

George http://old.nabble.com/file/p26985684/ExelUtil.zip ExelUtil.zip