poi-user mailing list archives

From "Doppelhofer Andreas" <Andreas.Doppelho...@salomon.at>
Subject AW: Microsoft Word error after opening previous generated doc file
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 07:51:16 GMT
I used this sample to get started with HWPF but this sample creates an corrupt doc file.
I tried 2 way's creating an empty.doc (both doesnt work at the end)

1) Right click @ explorer -> Create new Word Document.. (filesize 11kb)
   Then execute app, after opening the new doc no text in it, but file seems to be ok.
2) Right click @ explorer -> Create new Word Document... -> open file and save it (filesize
24kb)
   Then execute app, open new file, text exists in doc without style info, trying to edit/select
something, word "hangs"

What do i wrong, or is this a bug? I tried this sample with 3.5 and 3.6 of poi but no difference,
both create corrupt files...

Thx dops

--

Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz