poi-user mailing list archives

From George Wei <gw...@hotmail.com>
Subject Bug of HSSFPicture.resize()
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 04:52:58 GMT

Dear all,

As my test result, this function only works when the default font size of
workbook not changed. If I modified its size (For example, from 12 to 22)
and then call this function to insert an image, it stretchs horizontally.

Image 1 (Default font size set to 12):
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26738706/1.jpg

Image 2 (Default font size set to 22):
http://old.nabble.com/file/p26738706/2.jpg

I've checked the source code of HSSFPicture.java, function resize() calls
another function getPixelWidth() to calculate the column width in pixels,
but the later function only works correctly when the default font size of
workbook not changed.

Can somebody give me some suggestions to correct this problem? Thanks.

George