poi-user mailing list archives

From saharabear <saharab...@126.com>
Subject Is there a way to create a read only word document?
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:40:28 GMT
Hi, all:

I am new to POI, and it works well to get the content of word document, but my requirement
is:  there is a word document, I need to make it read only, or content protected. I want to
modify the word document to add the read only feature, or I can read the document as stream,
then create a new document with content projected, but I do not find a way to implement this,
can anybody help me to find an API to do this work?

Thanks very much!

Haulyn Jason