poi-user mailing list archives

From Gordon Belray <gordon.bel...@utoronto.ca>
Subject HSLF setting background fill not working
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:00:17 GMT
Hi,

the code below works with POI version 3.0.2 but in 3.6 I get a red x
for the background:

     	Fill fill = master.getBackground().getFill();
         int idx1 = ppt.addPicture(new File("/Users/gordon/
background.png"), Picture.PNG);
         fill.setFillType(Fill.FILL_PICTURE);
         fill.setPictureData(idx1);

I can pass in jpegs and create other pictures without a problem.

Any ideas for a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Gordon

Gordon Belray
Information Architect and Imaging System Manager
Information Technology Services Robarts Library
416.946.8617    cell: 416.427.7007
gordon.belray@utoronto.ca