poi-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: API documentation required for objects returned from XWPFDocument
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:12:11 GMT
Hi Alan,

We know that the documentation needs to be updated. In fact, I'm
halfway through a rewrite of the main parts of the website and we will
be discussing the updated content next week on the dev mailing list.
I'm sure that we will also discuss our current development plans.

Thank you for pointing out our lack of docs here. This is a case where
the documentation follows behind the development and this development
is not complete. I just noticed yesterday that the openxml4j.org
domain that we link to is gone.

As always we encourage anyone interested to contribute to the project.
There are three ways to start. One you can download the source. The
second is to participate in discussions on the dev mailing list. The
third is to help answer questions on the user list.

Regards,
Dave