poi-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Butnaru <ambutn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP is not evaluating
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:26:35 GMT
I am investigating my sheet and it looks that the first term of the VLOOKUP
VLOOKUP($P$37;Exemptions!$E$10:$I$31;2)

is

which is a formula like that:
!Sheet0.B26

I am evaluating this formula and it gives me

java.lang.RuntimeException: Specified sheet from a different book
	org.apache.poi.ss.formula.WorkbookEvaluator.getSheetIndex(WorkbookEvaluator.java:168)
	org.apache.poi.ss.formula.WorkbookEvaluator.evaluate(WorkbookEvaluator.java:177)
	org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFFormulaEvaluator.evaluateFormulaCellValue(HSSFFormulaEvaluator.java:297)
	org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.HSSFFormulaEvaluator.evaluateFormulaCell(HSSFFormulaEvaluator.java:190)

even if Sheet0 is part of this workbook.

I have the impression that the evaluator is not evaluating from a
different worksheet. !Sheet0.B26 is a HLOOKUP in the same sheet.