poi-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Butnaru <ambutn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HSSF Problem setting cell value in Linux
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 07:11:59 GMT
POI version is 2.5 in both cases because I uploaded the war file
created bu Netbeans completely.
The XLS files are the same.
I am trying to identify what happens and If I comment all the lines
with setCellValue it happens first time I am trying to get the value
from the cell.
The differences between development version which works with Netbeans
in WIndows and the live version which gets errors on my Linux server
is that I am using tomcat 6 in windows and tomcat 5.5 in linux.
Another issue may be the fact that the server is actually a virtual
server 512 MB RAM and not a real server. I will try to upgrade to
tomcat 6. But if is a memory issue I really do not know what to do
further. Just pay for more memory on the virtual private server.

Thanks for helping,
Adrian