poi-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Getting Duplicate PageSettingsBlock record (sid=0x89c) with POI 3.5
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 17:07:22 GMT
Here are some possibilities.

You may have more than one version of POI on your classpath. I've
heard that some IDEs are sticky about with the classpath.

A review of http://poi.apache.org/changes.html finds these bugs
recently fixed.

POI 3.5-FINAL fixed this bug:
47415 - Fixed PageSettingsBlock to allow multiple PLS records(POI-
DEVELOPERS)

POI 3.5-beta6 fixed these bugs:
47199 - Fixed PageSettingsBlock/Sheet to tolerate margin records after
other non-PSB records(POI-DEVELOPERS)
46953 - More tweaks to PageSettingsBlock parsing logic in Sheet
constructor(POI-DEVELOPERS)
46840 - PageSettingsBlock should include HEADERFOOTER record(POI-
DEVELOPERS)

It is possible that your file is another example of an unusually
formed (from our experience) document.

What application created your original file? Has it been processed by
prior versions of POI?

Bugs are always possible.

Regards,
Dave