poi-user mailing list archives

From peterconn <peter.conn...@vedaadvantage.com>
Subject XLS to CSV source
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 22:41:03 GMT

Hi,
This forum has provided great help in allowing me to create a XLSX2SV class
for converting the newer XLSX document format to CSV format using the source
provided by Yegor at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/poi/trunk/src/examples/src/org/apache/poi/xssf/eventusermodel/XLSX2CSV.java

I would also like to create a similar class for the older XLS format.
I did find source for the XLS2CSVmra class created by Nick Burch for which I
noted that Chris Lott was awaiting a bug fix. Can someone point me to the
most recent version of this or another XLS2CSV class that will convert the
older XLS format to CSV.

Cheers, Peter