poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Adding/Deleting a Column
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 07:01:05 GMT

Ah, now I was going to suggest a utility class but thought that a little bit
presumptious; if you will do this, I am confident that lots of others will
appreciate the contribution and that it might be possible to prevail on
Yegor to add it to the utility package. Must admit that I had not thought
overly long about perfromance and it will be fascinating to see just how
long it takes to work on larger sheets, I am hoping that we will both be
surprised.

All the best and I look forward to seeing the results.

Yours

Mark B