poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Setting the row number to 3 while inserting values in different cells !!
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 06:13:29 GMT

Sorry, but I am not competely clear what you are asking.

Are you saying that you have a worksheet and use POI to open it, access a
number of cells on the sheet that could each be on a different row, change
the value in each of those cells and then re-position each onto row 3 of the
worksheet?

Yours

Mark B