poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Space trouble
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 05:50:51 GMT

No need to be embarassed, it was VERY much a guess on my part and could well
have proven to be a glorious failure. One aspect that I did fail to mention
at the time was that of course this will not be a 'real' list; it will not
have the correct style applied and will not be regarded by Word itself as a
list, it will only appear to be a bulleted list.

Yours

Mark B