poi-user mailing list archives

From nut888 <nut...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: org.apache.poi - deprecated class Region
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:18:43 GMT
Just had a check with the javadoc and from what I can see, the Region classes
getArea() method returned a count of the number of cells in the region.
There is a similar method defined on the CelRangeAddressBase class - and
inherited by CellRangeAddress when it extends this class - called
getNumberOfCells(). Maybe this is what you are after, and you should be able
to call that method on a CellRangeAddress object.

Please tell me path to class CellRangeAddressBase
For example
#import  org.apache.poi.......CellRangeAddressBase
I cannot find this class
I cannot find method getNumberOfCells in documentation
I found its in *.html files of poi-bin-3.2-FINAL-20081019.tar.gz archive
in doc directory unsuccessfully