poi-user mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@torchbox.com>
Subject Re: writeProtectWorkbook() method does not work to set password to excel file to open
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 14:08:58 GMT
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009, Lingjiao.Chen wrote:
> I know you've mentioned that the final version will be released sometime
> soon (Oct). Do you for-see this functionality being included to that
> version?

I can't see the support being added before 3.5 final by any of the core
developers of poi, based on what people have said they'll be working on.

So, if it's important to you, I'd suggest you hop on over to the dev list,
and ask for pointers on how to start coding up the functionality itself.
Patches and new developers are always very welcome :)

Nick