poi-user mailing list archives

From David Fisher <dfis...@jmlafferty.com>
Subject Re: Regarding POI 3.5 release
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 22:24:27 GMT
Not that I can predict the results of the vote, but 3.5-FINAL
artifacts are planned within the next two or three weeks. The vote
will be for a week or 10 days after that. If the vote passes then 3.5-
FINAL is released. A fair estimate is a month or less.

You can start using the nightly build now, final will not differ much.

If you want to follow the last bug fixes and the vote then you should
join the discussion on the poi dev email list.

Regards,
Dave