poi-user mailing list archives

From "Villemos, Gert" <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject Extracting plaintext from word
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:16:27 GMT
I'm using POI with Aperture to extract plain text from word documents.

The extracted text contains word special characters, i.e. '&#21; &#19;' which I would
like to remove. Does POI provide a configuration option to get only the true plaintext?

Regards,
Gert.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch├╝tzen. /
Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.