poi-user mailing list archives

From Patil Minal <PatilMi...@JohnDeere.com>
Subject Too many Cell Style objects
Date Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:15:36 GMT

Hi,

        I need to have a different data format for every cell in a report. I create this data
format dynamically on the fly. But the problem is that I am not able to create a single HSSFCellStyle
object for the entire column and reassign the HSSFDataFormat object for every row in that
column. The CellStyle object doesn't seem to change with the changed DataFormat object. And
If I create a HSSFCellStyle object for every cell, and if I exceed the limit of around 5000
objects or so then the POI does not apply any cell style to the data thereafter.

Can anyone suggest some apt solution for the problem.

- Minal.