poi-user mailing list archives

From <Bipin.Jadh...@cognizant.com>
Subject Excel Exponential problem
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:06:02 GMT

Hello,

I have an excel file in which there is a column with no format
specified. The column contains numeric data

e.g. 3333333333333333333333333333333333333

This numeric data gets converted in excel as 3.33333333333333E+36

How can I retrieve the original value using POI?

Thanks and Regards

Bipin Jadhav | Hinjewadi H1, Pune |

www.cognizant.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.cognizant.com>  | E:
bipin.jadhav2@cognizant.com
<blocked::blocked::mailto:jignesh.parikh@t-systems.com> | VNet: 202166 |
M: +91-9922068837

all copies of the original message.
Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
prohibited and may be unlawful.