poi-user mailing list archives

From Wayne Cope <waynec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PowerPoint Tables
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 13:27:37 GMT
I took a copy of that code, verbatim, and compiled it using
poi-3.2-FINAL-20081019.jar, poi-contrib-3.2-FINAL-20081019.jar, and
poi-scratchpad-3.2-FINAL-20081019.jar and then executed it.  The code
compiled without a problem, it ran without a problem and created the PPT
file as expected.  When I try and open the PPT file generated I get the
error that the file is corrupt.  I have tried opening the file using
different tools also that read PowerPoint files, and I am not able to open
it.

Kinda stuck on this one :-/

Thanks!