poi-user mailing list archives

From sanjay baberwal <sanjay.baber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with SimpleDocument
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:28:53 GMT
For some reason the message was not posted:

HI All,
I am a noob learning about POI, I have Ubuntu 9.04 with OpenOffice 3.1 and
wanted to create a docx file programmatically.
I ran this SimpleDocument.java from POI 3.5beta6 and it created a
'simple.docx' file with no readable data when opened with OpenOffice. The
file size is 2.1kb.

Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,