poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: org.apache.poi - deprecated class Region
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:03:44 GMT

Just had a check with the javadoc and from what I can see, the Region classes
getArea() method returned a count of the number of cells in the region.
There is a similar method defined on the CelRangeAddressBase class - and
inherited by CellRangeAddress when it extends this class - called
getNumberOfCells(). Maybe this is what you are after, and you should be able
to call that method on a CellRangeAddress object.

Yours

Mark B