poi-user mailing list archives

From "Lingjiao.Chen" <lingjiao.c...@cloudnovations.com>
Subject Re: writeProtectWorkbook() method does not work to set password to excel file to open
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:54:52 GMT

Hi Yegor,

We are gaining a lot of grounds in efforts of transitioning to the latest
poi-3.5 in order to support  .xlsx formats. One of the core requirements
from our application/client is to password protect the final output
workbook.

I know you've mentioned that the final version will be released sometime
soon (Oct). Do you for-see this functionality being included to that
version?

Thanks.