poi-user mailing list archives

From Debendra <debendra_mca2...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: writeProtectWorkbook() method does not work to set password to excel file to open
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:19:19 GMT

Hi Mark,
If I uncomment the statement sheet.protectSheet("xyz"); then it does not
allow to modify the excel sheet but it does not ask any password to open the
excel file. It is not prompting any password while opening the excel file,
but my requirement is it should ask password to open the excel file. The
excel file will not be opened without any password. Could you please help me
to solve this issue.

Thanks,
Debendra