poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Extracting plaintext from word
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:13:07 GMT

Have a look at the static stripFields() method defined in the Range class,
that usually does the trick and removes those 'odd' characters.

If this does not work (and I fully believe that it will), all you need to do
is identify the characters in question - print out their integer value for
instance - and then use java's own String handling methods to remove them.

Yours

Mark B