poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Fwd: Bookmark in Word?
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:55:08 GMT

Hello Guillame,

I cannot comment on any future releases of the API but I can confrim that I
have not made any progress since posting that message.

The reason is simple, I found that bookmarks were treated very differently
to fields. Bookmarks are stored as a list in one of the streams and
associated with each bookmark is an offset that indicates where the
replacement text should be inserted into the document. To successfuly
process bookmarks will require quite a lot of detailed work that I have not
had the time to address currently.

Yours

Mark B