poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: evaluating a array formula
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:49:31 GMT

Do not know if you have already done this but if you visit this link;

http://poi.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/poi/hssf/record/formula/functions/package-summary.html

Then you can see all of the functions that POI currently supports. By
supports, I mean that it is possible to call on the services of a forumla
evaluator to actually evaluate any one fot hese functions in their cells so
to speak; any functions that are not listed are still waiting to be
implemented.

It may be possible to write code for some of these un-implemented' functions
and, if this effort proves successful, maybe that code could form the basis
for a new member of the functions package; this is very much how I am
approaching the WEEKDAY() function we discussed in your other post. If you
have the time, I am sure that any contributions you may be able to make
would be very much appreciated.

Yours

Mark B