poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: WEEKDAY Function in spreadsheet
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 14:42:00 GMT

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for that example, it makes things a little easier and a bit more
complex as well as you have other functions embedded but it ought to still
be possible to write a method that stands in the stead of the function and
simply returns that integer value. I cannot promise when but I will look
into it all this weekend and put together some code that we can test. As
always, as/if I make progress, I will post to the list.

Yours

Mark B