poi-user mailing list archives

From "Villemos, Gert" <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject Info message "regular POI-based processing failed"
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2009 09:40:52 GMT
When processing word documents (.doc) I sometimes receives the info message;

"INFO  (PoiUtil.java:212) - regular POI-based processing failed, falling back to heuristic
string extraction for file [file name]"

The extraction still seems to work. What does the message mean? Do I get something less because
of this?

Thanks,
Gert.

Please help Logica to respect the environment by not printing this email  / Pour contribuer
comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch├╝tzen. /
Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

and inform the sender. Thank you.