poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Green corner on storing number in text cell
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:51:24 GMT

I could be wrong - and in fact quite often I am so treat this with caution -
but I think I am correct in saying this has nothing to do with your
worksheets but rather with the Excel application itself - POI cannot be used
to alter the application's behaviour. It is Excel's error checking feature
that is producing these little green triangles and the only way to prevent
it from doing so - at least as far as I am aware - is to change a setting
within Excel. How you do this depends on the version you are using - it used
to be simply;

Tools>Options>Error Checking

Since Office 2007, things have got a little more complex, this page will
explain the options to you;

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291361

Yours

Mark B