poi-user mailing list archives

From "Beltran, Justin" <jbelt...@hitachiconsulting.com>
Subject openxml4j donation to POI
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 22:42:58 GMT
Hi,

I read somewhere that the openxml4j project was donated to POI in 2008.  I've read in random
places that openxml4j has the ability to manipulate docx files (merging docs, table of contents,
etc).  Are there an examples of how that code is used? Has it been fully merged into the current
POI release?

Justin

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination,
copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the
addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact
the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.