poi-user mailing list archives

From Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>
Subject Re: openxml4j donation to POI
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:02:36 GMT
OpenXml4j is a part of POI since fall 2008. Its codebase indeed contained experimental support
for .docx files but it
wasn't merged with POI. We use OpenXml4j only to work with OPC based documents which is the
main purpose of the
OpenXml4j API.

The full source code including the support for .docx and examples can be downloaded from www.openxml4j.org
or from
SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/openxml4j/files/

Yegor

> Hi,
>
> I read somewhere that the openxml4j project was donated to POI in 2008.  I've read in
random places that openxml4j has the ability to manipulate docx files (merging docs, table
of contents, etc).  Are there an examples of how that code is used? Has it been fully merged
into the current POI release?