poi-user mailing list archives

From MSB <markbrd...@tiscali.co.uk>
Subject Re: Bookmarks on word documents
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 06:54:58 GMT

Do you want just the bookmarks? Are they inserted into the document using the
Insert->Bookmark menu options? If so then I may have a solution for you but
need to test it before I post.

A while ago, another list user, Christian Gosch, and I worked on some code
to extract the fields from a Word document and found that they were included
in the text of the and enclosed between control characters. It may be the
case that bookmarks are treated in the same way and I need to dig around a
little to find out whether this is the case and, if so, which control
characters are used. If I manage to find anything out, I will post again as
soon as possible.

Yours

Mark B