poi-user mailing list archives

From Derryl Varghese <derrylvargh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: POI (Excel) usage questions.
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:05:12 GMT

Hi Mark,

hiding columns work, but then is there a way to find out how many columns are
present in a particular sheet..like the 'getlastrownum' method to find the last
row in a sheet. This way, i can iterate through the columns and hide them all.

Yes. I would like to know if POI has an inbuilt method to delete a page..when i
do a print preview, i see that my document has 4 pages when only the first page
has data...i would like to delete pages 2,3,4 so that they dont print out.

Thanks again for your help!
Derryl.