poi-user mailing list archives

From Josep Benavent <josep.benav...@gmail.com>
Subject Information about ppt and pptx to image conversion
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:43:23 GMT
Hi!

I'm new to list. I'm interested in the conversion of ppt to images. I have
tested the available code that implements the conversion between ppt to
images. I have noticed, as is written, some limitations in this process
(some complex shapes are not supported and the code exits with
"java.lang.NegativeArraySizeException"). This is still unsupported or exist
any solution to that fact?

I'm also interested in converting pptx files to images, but I still can't
find any working example; can anybody explain me how to do it?

Thank you for the attention,

Josep Benavent