poi-user mailing list archives

From Dan Scarborough <dan.scarboro...@db.com>
Subject Adding user defined functions
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:20:52 GMT

Hello,
I have an Excel addin that contains a few functions written in C. In addition,
I have the equivalent set of functions written in Java.
How can I "register" the equivalent functions so that they get recognised by
the FormulaEvaluator in hssf?

(I have read the "Eval Dev Guide", but I suspect I may have to add entires to
the functionMetadata.txt file)

Many thanks,
Dan
   Dan Scarborough
   Research IT
   Deutsche Bank
   +44 (0)20 754 55914

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.